They say the best presents come in the smallest packages. I say the best presents are the ones that sparkle. Give the gift of jewellery and cover all your bases!
10 REASONS TO GIVE THE GIFT OF JEWELLERY THIS CHRISTMAS!
- We all know the best presents come in the smallest packages.
You don’t find an ironing board in a neatly wrapped little box with a silver bow!
- Even better are gifts that sparkle!
The smallest present AND it sparkles? Look who just got the best gift ever!
- They won’t have to find somewhere to put it.
You don’t have to hang jewellery on the wall or clear room on the shelf.
- You don’t have to dust jewellery every month
(I’m looking at you, floral teacup candle from two Christmases ago).
- You can never have too much jewellery
“I’ve got too many pairs of earrings” said no one, ever.
- Jewellery is easy to post
You won’t have to fork out more than you paid for the present to get it under the right tree in time for Christmas.
- Jewellery can fit any budget!
Whether you’re getting diamond earrings for your wife or a necklace for your brother’s new girlfriend, there will be jewellery to fit the budget you have.
- Jewellery makes a person feel special
You’ve taken the time to choose something especially for them, which can mean a lot.
- You don’t need to know their size.
Don’t guess their t shirt size incorrectly and risk offending anyone! Earrings are one size fits all, and rings/chains/straps are easily altered.
- They’ll have a reminder of you all year round!
They will be reminded of your love/care/thoughtfulness every time they open their jewellery box – earning you endless brownie points!